God calls us to be good stewards of all things. We must be a good steward of God’s money and practice being like Christ. In being like Him we practice generosity with our time, talents and resources. The resources given to us by our church family and partners, help us to reach more people with the Gospel. By giving, we are able to send the Gospel message all over the world and help to grow the Kingdom of God. By committing to giving, you complete another step towards showing your full dedication to winning on your Christian journey.
Your giving of tithes (Malachi 3:10), offerings or a donation as a community and global partner, should be done as a way to honor the Lord. Just as you trust God with His word, you can trust Him with your tithes (10% of your income) and your offerings (amount above 10%).
It is through our giving as 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 states, we can too be blessed emotionally, physically and financially. We will not see a day of lack!
Important Things to Note About Giving.
Here are a few things you may want to know about your giving to Winners’ Worship Center:
1) Your name or amount that you give is held confidentially by our financial department.
2) Your giving is 100% tax deductible and statements are provided annually.
3) Your gifts are efficiently used so we can maximize every dollar for ministry and mission assignments locally and around the world.
How Can You Give?
It is important you keep your commitment to God’s word through giving. We make it easy for you to give the following ways:
- during one of our weekly services;
- via mail at Winners’ Worship Center, 11605 N. Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33612;
- and securely online as a one-time or recurring gift.
Click HERE to give online.
“Now [remember] this: he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows generously [that blessings may come to others] will also reap generously [and be blessed]. Let each one give [thoughtfully and with purpose] just as he has decided in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver [and delights in the one whose heart is in his gift].”
– 2 Corinthians 9:6-7 Amplified Bible (AMP)